As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Non GMO Survival Seeds, Victoria Rhubarb Seeds, 85% Germination, Isla's Garden Seeds, Highest Quality!, ON Sale!, 75+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, 99.8% Purity #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- Rooted plants are better towards fall, 3-5 weeks before first fall frost. Hardiness zones: 3, 11, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12; latin name: rheum x coltorum type: open pollinated, 8, 10, 5, Heirloom, Cool Season|Warm Season: Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
Fantastic addition to your home garden! delicious, planted upon arrival, Healthy, & Rich in Flavor! Plants are prolific; stalks green with red blush.
Bare roots are good for beginning of spring planting. For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Stalks are tender and easy to cook. Victoria rhubarb is probably the sweetest and mildest of all rhubarb plants.
2. JW Farms #ad
25 2nd Year Mary Washington Variety Asparagus Roots/Plants #adJW Farms #ad
- Crowns ship immediately and can be stored in the refrigerator at 38 - 40 degrees Fahrenheit – Harvested Asparagus will keep for 1 to 2 weeks with little loss of quality. You are purchasing a pack of mary Washington Asparagus crowns – Bare Root – 2 Yr Old.
Family: asparagus officinalis 'Mary Washington' Characteristics: Very Hardy, Good Yield. Hardiness zone: 3-9 Sun Exposure: Sun to partial shade. Growth rate: moderate spacing: Set crowns 12"-18” apart.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Fruit Rhubarb Victoria 2577 Red 50 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% and better. Only the stems are edible. English variety named for Queen Victoria. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Wait until the second year to harvest stems from plants started from seed.
4. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Rhubarb Victoria Pie Plant Non GMO Heirloom Garden Vegetable 25 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Packed with vitamins. Non-gmo - heirloom - open Pollinated - High Germination Rate. Grows in all usda zones: 1, 3, 9, 5, 2, 7, 6, 10, 4, 8, 50. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
5. Boston Road Farm Quality Asparagus #ad
Top Producing Variety-Northwest Grown 10 Crowns, All Male, Non-GMO, Millennium Asparagus Large Crowns #adBoston Road Farm Quality Asparagus #ad
- Zones 3-8 & out-product nearly all varieties! grows well in all Soil Types, Including Clay! Great tasting “tight Tipped” Spears, even in hotter climates. Northwest grown large bare Root Non-GMO All Male Crowns 2 yr sized. Planting and Care Instructions Included.
6. The Natural Healing Room & End Time Essentials #ad
Rhubarb Root Cut and Sifted 16oz 1 Pound #adThe Natural Healing Room & End Time Essentials #ad
- Botanical name: Rheum palmatum. Become your Own Herbal Expert. All products hand packaged for quality, care and freshness. Orign: Turkey.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well.
Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11. Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber.
Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, mail boxes, or anything else you want this vine to climb on. This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms. Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant.
8. AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
Green Trailing Vine, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE English Ivy Needlepoint Live Plant, 6" Pot #adAMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE #ad
- This item does not sHIP to California. All true ivies need bright, indirect light. English ivy are admired for their ability to pull harmful gases out of the air and into their leaves and roots. The foliage of baltic english Ivy is slightly smaller and more compact than traditional English Ivy, and it displays somewhat better cold tolerance.
The most important part of indoor ivy plant care is light. This fast-growing climber is easy to care for, and looks great either hanging or dangling its vines from a shelf, in containers and hanging baskets, or can be sheared and trained as Topiary.
9. Costa Farms #ad
12-Inches Tall, Grower Pot, Costa Farms Sansevieria Grower's Choice Snake Live Indoor Plant #adCosta Farms #ad
- Ships at a minimum of 12-in tall, basket, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Sansevieria is grown with care by the horticultural experts at costa farms and shipped in a black plastic 6-inch growers pot.
Ships fast from our farm to your home. Nasa proven studies: NASA studies show plants are earth's natural air-purifiers. Look for ships from and sold by Amazon. Com to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Then let the soil dry out between watering. Sansevieria has several common names, it is super easy to grow, such as snake plant and mother in law's Tongue, a hardy house plant and hard to kill. Snake plant loves bright indirect light, but adapts to full sun or shade.
Change the look by inserting the grower pot into a decorator pot, or planter of your choice. Perfect for the forgetful gardener and first time plant parents. Water snake plant well, soaking the soil. Never allow the soil to become saturated. There a few color variations of sansevieria; our expert grower's will choose the best quality plant based on seasonality. Snake plants do not like soggy roots.