As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Pilosocereus pachycladus Cactus Plant #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- This is one of the bluest columnar cacti. You will receive a very similar plant to the one on the picture. This plant is shipped in its pot to prevent any damage on the roots.
This plant comes in a 2 3/4 inch pot. It is one of the most spectacular columnar tree-like cereus 1 to 10 or more m tall. Its elegant habit shape makes it look like a miniature blue Saguaro.
Branches 5, 5-11 cm in diameter. Care instructions are included in the package. Turquoise/ sky blue or light blue-green. It ramify at the base or develops a distinct trunk with dozens of erected glaucous bluish-silver branches. It may or may not be blooming at the time of your purchase.
2. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Mini Cactus Plants in Plastic Planters #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- We guarantee no duplicate cultivars in packages up to 16. Plant measurement will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, shorter, health, taller, some grow wider, trailing etc. Pot size will vary between 2 and 2.
5 inches depending on cultivar. Plants may vary from pictures shown as succulents are selected based on season, size, and readiness. We recommend opening the gift box and sliding your cacti out the bottom for best results. Fat plants san diego is a family-owned, licensed grower and nursery.
|Brand||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fat Plants San Diego #ad|
|Warranty||Fat Plants San Diego stands behind the quality of our plants. If you are not happy with your cacti upon arrival please send a photo of your order to us via Amazon messaging and we will send replacements immediately.|
3. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Home Decor or Gifts 2, Fat Plants San Diego Cactus Plants. Variety Package of Indoor or Outdoor Cacti Plants for Gardens #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Cactus plants will vary in size, plants shipped may not be identical to the product photos as we do rotate over 50 different cultivars based on health, color and shape. Growers pots will vary in size, shape and color. Guaranteed no duplicate cultivars in packages up to 8 plants.
This is a true variety package, availability, season and readiness. Fully rooted cacti plants with soil in plastic growers pots. Fat plants san diego is a family owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower. Please see description for further detail.
4. Out-Grow #ad
All in One Mushroom Grow Bag #adOut-Grow #ad
- No need to transfer to a secondary substrate. Self healing injection port. Can be fruited directly in the bag. Five micron filter patch on bag for gas exchange. Fully sterilized and ready to use.
5. West Seed Farm #ad
10 Trichocereus Pasacana Seeds San Pedro Cousin #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- They need light to germinate. Be sure to air out the seedlings once a day for best results. Trichocereus pasacana is an ornamental columnar cactus native to highly-elevated areas of Argentina and Bolivia. Covered with spines, its dark green stem, it will also branch out and adopt a tree-like form.
Growing information: seeds should be germinated in a fine sandy soil at about 70-75 degrees. Ideally, the covering should not be flat across the top because it will cause the water to drip back on the young seedlings, which sometimes causes rot.
The soil should not be allowed to dry out while the plants are seedlings. Place the seedlings on a heat mat ideally and in bright light. Use a mister if the soil does get dry. In maturity, and are pinkish-white. A commercial potting mix with the larger material strained out is ideal.
Flatten out the soil and then put a thin layer of loose soil above it. Something like a sandwich bag often makes a better “tent” because the water will run down the sides more easily. Sow the seeds on the surface and press in very lightly. Placing the seeds just a few inches from fluorescent lights is ideal for starting seedlings, although natural light will work too. Its flowers are large, usually about six inches, takes on a wooly appearance with age.
6. Fat Plants San Diego #ad
Fat Plants San Diego Premium Organic Cacti and Succulent Soil with 8 Months of Time-Released Nutrients #adFat Plants San Diego #ad
- Optimal drainage for succulents, helps prevent root rot. Premium quality growing medium is mixed and packaged in our San Diego, California licensed nursery. Ph balanced for all cacti and succulent plants. Nutrient enriched professionally blended cactus and succulent soil.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Succulent Cactus Giant Saguaro SL4328 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Prefers full sun and dry coarse soil. Germination 80% or better. Bloom times vary. A sight to see when fully grown as it towers over head. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
8. Eternal Cover #ad
5 Night Blooming Cereus Cactus Nice Healthy Cuttings Easy to Grow CB #adEternal Cover #ad
- We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses. Fast growing, treat as any succulent/cactus plant, unique interesting cactus. You will get 5 nice healthy cuttings from our Night Blooming Cereus Plants - each about 5-6" long.
We'll send info for you to obtain best results Cuttings are un-rooted, so plant right away for best results and speedy growth. Plant right away for best results.
9. Costa Farms #ad
Cactus Décor, Costa Farms Euphorbia Cactus, Live Indoor Plants, Fresh From Our Farm, 7 to 10-Inches Tall, 3-Pack Assortment, Ships in Grower Pot #adCosta Farms #ad
- Cactus plants ship in 4-inch grower pot, place in planter of choice. Ships fresh, direct from our farm to your home, measures approximately 10-inches tall from bottom of pot to top of plant. Authentic costa farms brand plants are in black nursery-grower pots with premium soil, slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Minimal care! exotic trio of euphoria cactus grows best in a warm, bright sunny spot. Look for ships from and sold by Amazon.
Com to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants. Most cactus houseplants are slow growers and grow in different shapes, textures and sizes. The cactus 3-pack is an excellent choice to jump-start or add to your collection.
They are also drought tolerant and only need water once every two to three weeks. These sun-lovers do best when they get lots of direct light. Having plants in your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity, and reduces stress. Studies show that raising plants such as cacti help clear indoor air of pollutants. Great for diy projects, party favors or simply drop into décor planter of choice.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|